By posting on my blog, you agree to the following:
1. You may comment without registering. You can log-in via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn – or not at all. The choice is entirely yours.
2. You may post follow-up questions. Please post questions relating to the bog on the blog so others can receive the benefits of the questions and answers. It is more time effective to answer the questions in the same forum.
3. I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I do not have an obligation to publish your comments.
My goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest and respectful people. I believe Sarah’s Comments Policy will facilitate that process.
Sarah’s Copyright Policy
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the blog located at www.sarahsartdiary.com (the “blog”). The blog is owned by Sarah-Alice Miles (“Sarah Miles”). Sarah grants you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the blog and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use and Sarah’s Comments Policy.
1. Sarah’s Comments Policy. Your use of the blog constitutes your consent to Sarah’s Comments Policy.
2. Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the blog are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Sarah Miles, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the blog only for personal, non-commercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:
© Copyright 2018 Sarah-Alice Miles. All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Use set forth here.
3. Copyright Notification. Sarah Miles respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, Sarah Miles will remove user posted comments, posts, messages, or other submissions on or to the Blog that violate copyright law, or suspend access to the Blog (or any portion thereof) to any user who repeatedly uses the Blog in violation of copyright law.
4. Commercial Use of Sarah Miles blog Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Sarah Miles blog for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Sarah Miles. To obtain permission to copy portions of this blog, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information in the body of the email:
* the content you wish to use;
* where, when and how it will be used;
* where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
* advice if there is any financial gain for the use of the requested material;
* what other materials will be associated with the Sarah Miles content; and
* your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number.
Sarah Miles will evaluate and respond to your request as soon as possible. Sarah Miles reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of her copyrighted material, including text and images on her blog.
5. Links to Other Blogs, websites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the blog that may be used to link to other blog(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to Sarah Miles’s blog visitors. Sarah Miles has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. Sarah Miles is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Sarah Miles reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
6. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the blog in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the blog may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Dutch law. You may not use the blog for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the blog to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the blog or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the blog.
©2018. Sarah-Alice Miles. This is my personal blog. The opinions I express here are my own. The information I provide is on an as-is basis. I have used my best efforts in preparing this information. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, applicability, current-ness, suitability, or validity of any information in this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use. The material contained in this blog and posts is general in nature. I disclaim warranties (expressed or implied), merchant-ability, or fitness for any particular purpose. I shall not in any event be held liable for any loss or other damages including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. For details relating to Sarah’s Copyright Policy and Comments Policy follow the Links.